A fun poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
    So Mr. Pincus developed this with CBH, yet they don’t follow his recommendation to wear it inside the pants. I guess their models didn’t want to be seen in fat pants.

I use belt holsters, or occasionally a pocket holster, I have no interest in a band. Hell, can sweat through my Supertuck bad enough to rust a gun, that looks miserable for hot humid weather.

Have you ever ever trained a female with that system? I don’t except a straight answer, don’t worry.

When I was in the truck accessories business I quickly learned that universal and one size fits all meant it fit nothing right.

My vet has gals that are athletic, curvy, heavy and one looks like a 12 boy. With that many gals, someone is usually pregnant. Ever wonder why you hear about women struggling to carry?

I have a saying, don’t let a man pick out a gun or a motorcycle for a woman.
    Polo.....
    Originally posted by kscardsfan
    Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Polo.....
      My question came first but I'll answer anyway, yes. As I've shared in the past... I've been fortunate to have shared the range w/ a large number of people from a very broad range of backgrounds, experience levels, physical and mental capacities and all sorts of gear and previous training.
      Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

Itís always a circle jerk with you. Just come out and say it instead of this game. If any of the gals are interested Iíll point them here, donít be a dick head to them, they are sweethearts.
        Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

Comment

Tom, a couple of things:
          First, we now have more evidence TMK may be a troll living in Mommy's basement, since he's now indicating that he doesn't realize boys and girls are built different.
          Second, I'm not experienced with Crossbreed's belly band in particular, but do know of a couple of gals who use an off-brand band, essentially a big elastic band with sewn-on fabric holster and mag/phone pouch. They wear them up on the midriff, not down at the waist/belt line,and they reportedly work just fine. One wears hers cross-draw, the other strong side. One is a private school teacher, the other an office worker at a gym/fitness center; dunno how physically active they are. Ace2
          Last edited by Ace; 09-29-2019, 22:29.
          Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
            Tom, a couple of things:
            First, we now have more evidence TMK may be a troll living in Mommy's basement, since he's now indicating that he doesn't realize boys and girls are built different.
            Second, I'm not experienced with Crossbreed's belly band in particular, but do know of a couple of gals who use an off-brand band, essentially a big elastic band with sewn-on fabric holster and mag/phone pouch. They wear them up on the midriff, not down at the waist/belt line,and they reportedly work just fine. One wears hers cross-draw, the other strong side. One is a private school teacher, the other an office worker at a gym/fitness center; dunno how physically active they are. Ace2
            I'd love to see a link to where I stated that males and females aren't built differently. I did ask, "What differences are there between men and women that would effect the utilization of this piece of gear in any significant or practical manner?" Maybe you could answer the above question. You're the instructor so I'm sure you won't have a problem doing so. I'm still waiting for my invitation to a class of yours so you can teach me about self defense/CCW.

It’s always a circle jerk with you. Just come out and say it instead of this game. If any of the gals are interested I’ll point them here, don’t be a dick head to them, they are sweethearts.
            Like w/ anyone, if your people come here and have questions I will do what I can to provide the best information available at that moment. Per the norm I will not participate in any confirmation of preexisting biases.

Comment

The Mighty Keat has spoken. Knew you couldnít do it.

Comment

The Mighty Keat has spoken. Knew you couldn’t do it.
                You're correct, I'll never be able to step aboard the whatever you like train to turd town. It's dishonest and possibly dangerous considering the topic.

Comment

keat talking abut honesty?? keat?? That's a laugh right there.
                  Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
                  The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.
                  I don't know why I'm better with revolvers, keat so please stop asking.

Comment

Originally posted by gerhard1 View Post
                    keat talking abut honesty?? keat?? That's a laugh right there.
                    Link?

Comment

Originally posted by mjkeat View Post

Link?
                      Why, of course. Here's one.

Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
                      The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.
                      I don't know why I'm better with revolvers, keat so please stop asking.

Comment

Originally posted by gerhard1 View Post

Why, of course. Here's one.

That's what I thought, wet trash.

Comment

Working...
                        X