"Trump did it" parallel with Red Flag proposals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Trump did it" parallel with Red Flag proposals

It occurred to me that the many continuing accusations aimed at President Trump are the same as the proposals for Red Flag laws.

No facts needed, just a lot of smoke and a good story told by somebody anonymously. Lots of smoke, no facts. What facts exist say you're innocent. BUT THE SERIOUSNESS'S of the charge means that you're guilty.

President Trumps job is to talk with foreign leaders in confidence. If the USA President can't talk policy with other countries, both friend and enemies, maybe we just should go to war and nuke everybody [ NO!, but this shows how stupid the news edia and Congressional Democrats are.]

President Trump should see the parallel with proposed Red Flag laws that put civil rights in the trash can.
    The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
    If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
    I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Write President Trump https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Let him know he has support. And point out that Red Flag gun law proposals are identical to the Russian, Ukrainian Australian fiction.

Talking to friends and enemies is part of a Presidents duties. Confidentiality is essential to attaining peace. Secret communication is vital in diplomacy.

In court, Due Process, and all the facts are important. Fiction doesn't belong.

False reports and charges should be punished with not only time behind bars but full financial restitution.

The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
    If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
    I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Working...
    X