Howdy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

Retired Infantry officer living in OP. You'll see me at Mills Creek and Powder Creek (hopefully with my kids). NRA instructor for Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun.

Welcome!

Working on post, or "really" retired??
    The Lion Does Not Turn Around When the Small Dog Barks

Which is a nice way of saying I don't interact with Azzclowns..........

Comment

Originally posted by sylvan View Post
      Retired Infantry officer living in OP. You'll see me at Mills Creek and Powder Creek (hopefully with my kids). NRA instructor for Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun.
      When you're at Powder Creek take a look at the Cowboy Range, it's a fun gun game if you like that kinda thing
      "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

I work at honeywell now. Lets hear it for cubicles.

Comment

Originally posted by sylvan View Post
          I work at honeywell now. Lets hear it for cubicles.
          It happens to the best of us....

Comment

Forgot to add...I try to make the monthly 3GUN match at Mill Creek, going to skip OCT due to an obligation, but should be back in NOV. .

IF you're in to IDPA I shoot up in St. Joe and once in a while at the Bullet Hole and or Topeka.

Comment

It's rare we have a new introduction...Welcome!

Thank you for your service!
              President Ronald Reagan said it best, “We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.”

Comment

Good to have you along for the ride. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                X