3 Gun In ELLSWORTH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Gun In ELLSWORTH

We are gauging interest for a November 3 gun match in Ellsworth. It would be Saturday, November 10 around 12:30. We need at least 10 shooters to make it worthwhile and fun competition for everyone. I know that it is bird season, so if you are interested and will be there please post below. If you have friends or family that are not on KSCCW feel free to reply for them as well. There will be 3 or 4 stages depending on the amount of people. Round counts will be similar 100 rifle and pistol and 75 shotgun maybe 4 or 5 slugs. For those of you with red dots and open sights I plan on having all shots less than 150 yards. I will make the final decision on Tuesday so check back.

Thanks,

I'm going to make it out there for one of these but not that day. Hope you guys get enough and have fun.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" Benjamin Franklin

NRA LIfe member

Comment

Ill be out there on the 10th, but wont be able to join you. We'll be trying to whack a few Chinese chickens. Have fun.
      My YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by wildkcars View Post
        We are gauging interest for a November 3 gun match in Ellsworth. It would be Saturday, November 10 around 12:30. We need at least 10 shooters to make it worthwhile and fun competition for everyone. I know that it is bird season, so if you are interested and will be there please post below. If you have friends or family that are not on KSCCW feel free to reply for them as well. There will be 3 or 4 stages depending on the amount of people. Round counts will be similar 100 rifle and pistol and 75 shotgun maybe 4 or 5 slugs. For those of you with red dots and open sights I plan on having all shots less than 150 yards. I will make the final decision on Tuesday so check back.

Thanks,
        I'm interested, I'm sure my BIL would shoot too. So there's 2 here.
        "(Hillary Clinton is) very talented, very smart. She's a friend of mine, so I'm a little prejudiced." Trump 2007
        "I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great President or Vice-President." – Trump 2008
        Trump Trump 2016

Comment

If you moved it to the 17th instead of the 10th, I'm in.

I'm on call the 10th. Seems like all summer long, every time there is a match on a weekend, it is always when I am on call.

Damn.
          Sorry is in the dictionary between $%t and syphillis. - D Beckenhauer

Comment

Where in Ellsworth?

I'm probably not even close to being good enough to compete but I wouldn't mind watching...
            **I'm not saying chasing cows teaches you how to win a gun fight.**

Comment

The range is Central Kansas Prairie Shooters, it's about 8 miles south of Ellsworth on the east side of the road. There's an IDPA sign there, kinda hard to see until you're right on it. There's a radio or TV tower on the west side of the road that I always look for, it'll be just about a mile north of that tower.
              "(Hillary Clinton is) very talented, very smart. She's a friend of mine, so I'm a little prejudiced." Trump 2007
              "I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great President or Vice-President." – Trump 2008
              Trump Trump 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Pinhead View Post
                Where in Ellsworth?

I'm probably not even close to being good enough to compete but I wouldn't mind watching...
                Directions to the range in above post.
                Hardest thing to do regarding 3G is to come to a match and only watch, bring your gear and have some real fun instead!!!

MillCreek has their regular scheduled 3G match planned for the 17th...
                What one generation tolerates, the next will embrace. CS Lewis

Comment

3 Gun

Here is the plan we will have a shooter meeting Saturday at 1200. We will start shooting at 1230. I have spoken to Jeff and we will make this a "play" day. It will be 5 bucks to cover price of targets. I will have several stages set up. We will have ROs and timers but it will be for fun and bragging rights. If you want a mulligan ask for it. This will be come and go and will give guys an opportunity to try things out. I will have a few guns there set up for three gun that you can try out as well. There is no need for anyone to stand and watch. We will walk you through the stages give you tips and tricks. Bring whatever guns you have and enjoy the range. Come out early and help set up. I will be there around 1030 to set targets.

Comment

Thanks for doing this! Haven't gotten to try out my new shotgun or 6920 in 3 gun yet. I know there's some changes I want to make to the 6920 this winter, but it'll still be fun to shoot.
                    Trump Trump 2016

Comment

Sounds good it wil be a good chance for us all to practice

Comment

The range is South West of Ellsworth about 4 miles on HWY 156. Just East of MM 159 on South side of Hwy look for the sign. Cant see range from Hwy. Pull in pasture. Call 785-472-1076 if you have any ?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffhicks View Post
                          The range is South West of Ellsworth about 4 miles on HWY 156. Just East of MM 159 on South side of Hwy look for the sign. Cant see range from Hwy. Pull in pasture. Call 785-472-1076 if you have any ?
                          Thanks for correcting my directions Jeff, I was off a bit.
                          Trump Trump 2016

Comment

I'm thinking of coming up with my 2 boys. What kind of round count should we plan on? A proper response could be "bring a bunch"!

Comment

The usual answer is 100 rifle and pistol and 75 shotty. If we are short people and you want to shoot more bring as much as you want to shoot.

Comment

Working...
                              X