Food Grade Containers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Grade Containers

Les of D&L Antenna Supply said today that he has some remaining food-grade containers, including 2 300-gallon containers good for water.

I think he said he had 2-gallon and 30 gallon and some other sizes...My memory ain't what it used to be.

He sold an unbelievable amount of 5-gallon food grade buckets before Y2K...

http://www.dandlantenna.com/cart/
    The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

in wichita ks there is a used building supply that has used 55 and 15 gal barrels.the 15 gal are pop syrup barrels.they are about the largest that can be moved by hand without a dolly.i think it is called reves yard.there is also someone on south hydraulic between 47th and 63rd that has some metal and plastic 55 gallon barrels.hdpe is food grade but it will need to be virgin and not recycled.stick with a container that you can be certain of its use.
    I was raised in the 50's on jackrabbits and gunpowder.Salt and pepper wooda made'm taste better.

Comment

Looking for totes

I need several totes, aka IBC's
      I'd prefer food grade if possible.
      Central Kansas.

Thanks all.
      WX0RG
      KSRA Member
      NRA Life/Benefactor Member

Comment

Question about totes

I'm seeing a lot of IBC totes for sale now around here, but they've mostly been used for 2,4-D. I want to store garden and livestock water in them, and experiment with some aquaponics as well. What do you guys think, is it possible to clean that stuff out and use these totes safely? I'd rather use food grade totes but haven't found them close by.
        WX0RG
        KSRA Member
        NRA Life/Benefactor Member

Comment

I checked out the barrels on Hydraulic and a lot of them have had hazardous materials in them.

Comment

Originally posted by rgroves View Post
            I'm seeing a lot of IBC totes for sale now around here, but they've mostly been used for 2,4-D. I want to store garden and livestock water in them, and experiment with some aquaponics as well. What do you guys think, is it possible to clean that stuff out and use these totes safely? I'd rather use food grade totes but haven't found them close by.
            Once used for herbicide, they are forever tainted for plant use.
            Whenever the legislators endeavor to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience.
            http://www.facebook.com/the.armoured.porcupine
            NRA, SAF-life, CCRKBA-life, JPFO-life,KSRA-life, III

Comment

I know this is outdated... but, I bought four plastic food grade 55 gallon barrels today at $10 a pop. Yes, they had soda in them. The four I got had residue of Mountain Dew. The guy was very easy to deal with. He said he might not be there much longer.

75 Barrels 55, 30 & 15gal plastic $8-$10/ea. Also Steel Barrels. 990-3040 6201 S. Hydraulic

http://www.kansas.com/adperfect/ad/2549551
              NRA Member

Comment

What do you guys use these for? Actually storing food or rain water for gardens?
                PLAY THE TRUMP CARD IN 2016!!!

Comment

They go into a hole in the ground and guns and ammo fall into them.
                  B Allen Sales LLC
                  Wichita KS
                  Sales@BAllenSalesLLC.com

Comment

hahahahaahahahah
                    PLAY THE TRUMP CARD IN 2016!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X