• Show
Clear All

• Concealed Carry: Criminal Assault Pre-Incident Indicators

From Ellifritz's page

Lot's of information, 20 minutes well spent

FPFTraining
    Published on Dec 21, 2018
    SUBSCRIBE 541

This presentation illustrates examples of criminal "pre-assault" indicators. Recognizing, understanding and correctly acting upon these indicators is crucial to our security.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=XPbCw9pV90c
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Here is a link I posted 12 years ago to an article Massad Ayoob wrote.

https://www.backwoodshome.com/body-l...t-recognition/

I believe it is relevant.
    Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
    The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.

Comment

Saw the video and it has been bookmarked. Thanks for posting it.
      Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
      The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.

Comment

Being able to understand such posturing cues is important but having the time and chance to be able to anticipate an attack is a luxury. Developing skills geared toward dealing with a sudden assault should take priority. Like the other post stated, if someone was to take one class and only practice one set of skills they would be smart to make it the skills taught in the 2 day Combat Focus Shooting course now called Intuitive Focus Shooting.

When you have guys still recommending things like low ready and the Mozambroke drill or shooting around some silly simulated barricade thing with their AR I think we need to pull the reigns in a little and slow the wagon a little.
        Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

Working...
        X