Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subway shooting in queens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Subway shooting in queens

    Subway shooting in queens

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-station.html.

    Makes me glad I don't take the subway anymore and I hope the wall gets built soon.
    PLAY THE TRUMP CARD IN 2016!!!

  • #2
    Originally posted by deerhunter View Post
    Subway shooting in queens

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-station.html.

    Makes me glad I don't take the subway anymore and I hope the wall gets built soon.
    AMEN!!!!!
    Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
    The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.

    Comment


    • #3
      And? There are shootings every ****ing where. When I lived around the Pawnee and Broadway area in a 50k house, we had a shooting. I now live in a suburb of Wichita in a home surrounded by a bunch of the normal suburbia middle class easy living **** and we've had multiple shootings.

      In reference to the wall... If they ban guns guns will no longer exist? If they build the wall gang members will no longer exist? You crazy people who think the wall is going to solve the problem seem to be the same people who think putting a gun in your pants is going to keep you safe or not being able to carry is leaving you unarmed.

      Failure is an opportunity to learn.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mjkeat View Post
        And? There are shootings every ****ing where. When I lived around the Pawnee and Broadway area in a 50k house, we had a shooting. I now live in a suburb of Wichita in a home surrounded by a bunch of the normal suburbia middle class easy living **** and we've had multiple shootings.

        In reference to the wall... If they ban guns guns will no longer exist? If they build the wall gang members will no longer exist? You crazy people who think the wall is going to solve the problem seem to be the same people who think putting a gun in your pants is going to keep you safe or not being able to carry is leaving you unarmed.
        I agree shootings can happen anywhere. If the wall saves one life it will have been worth it. Walls work. they will improve the situation at the border. Anything is better then the status quo.
        Last edited by deerhunter; 02-06-2019, 04:43.
        PLAY THE TRUMP CARD IN 2016!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by deerhunter View Post

          I agree shootings can happen anywhere. If the wall saves one life it will have been worth it. Walls work. they will improve the situation at the border. Anything is better then the status quo.
          If banning guns saves 1 life... Do you see the point I'm making?
          Failure is an opportunity to learn.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mjkeat View Post

            If banning guns saves 1 life... Do you see the point I'm making?
            yes, but its a false analogy. The wall takes away the argument that guns go to Mexico, which they dont anyways. but they argue it does.
            Last edited by deerhunter; 02-12-2019, 01:38.
            PLAY THE TRUMP CARD IN 2016!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by deerhunter View Post

              yes, but its a false analogy. The wall takes away the argument that guns go to Mexico, which they dont anyways. but they argue it does.
              Its the same silly argument from both sides.

              Guns absolutely do go to Mexico. How is the wall going to stop the flow of illegal contraband?
              Failure is an opportunity to learn.

              Comment


              • #8
                The wall the Israelis put up seems to work pretty well.

                Even if we don't build a wall, we need to do something to greatly increase security at the border AND penalize employers who hire illegals. That's my major concern, not the violent crimes they commit.

                Then, once we slow down the entries across the border, give every illegal 60 days to register at the post office, and then cut it off. The people that registered will have a background check done on them and if they are good folks, they'll be given an ID card and allowed to stay.. Without this card, they are not allowed to work. Hiring an alien with no card wold be a felony. If they are a criminal, out they go. If they haven't registered and they are caught here, they are deported, and re-entry would be a felony.

                I think this would go a long way towards solving the problem.

                But before any of this happens we have to get better control of the border.
                Last edited by gerhard1; 02-12-2019, 14:52.
                Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
                The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Have you been to the post office?
                  Failure is an opportunity to learn.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mjkeat View Post

                    Its the same silly argument from both sides.

                    Guns absolutely do go to Mexico. How is the wall going to stop the flow of illegal contraband?
                    Only when Obozo ships them down there. If you watch live leak or you tube videos of Mexico you can see its not the case.
                    PLAY THE TRUMP CARD IN 2016!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mjkeat View Post
                      Have you been to the post office?
                      Not lately, luckily!! But I think I saw the post office delivering on Sunday. I couldn't believe it..
                      PLAY THE TRUMP CARD IN 2016!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by deerhunter View Post

                        Not lately, luckily!! But I think I saw the post office delivering on Sunday. I couldn't believe it..
                        I was referencing the recommendation to have people register at the post office.

                        Sunday deliveries = Amazon, I believe.
                        Failure is an opportunity to learn.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X