Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This One Turned Out Okay, But............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This One Turned Out Okay, But............

A tough position to be in

Given the aggressive nature of person instigating this incident I suspect any type of retreat would have been seen as weakness

And given that any physical reaction would be unlawful, well......

I think he did about all he could do, he remained calm and kept a good distance and did nothing to get himself in trouble

Thankfully his stop came up and was able to exit

******LANGUAGE******

https://www.facebook.com/william.apr...7483782914103/
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

We just got back from AZ. amd I jad an interesting experience at Home Depot. Not even close to the scenario in the linked video but enough to give me the creeps. Dude was talking to himself. I figured no big deal he was just deep in thought trying to round up supplies for a project. That was until I glanced at him as we passed. Once passed me I heard him say something about me not speaking to him. The creepy part, he seemed to be having a convo with another personality of his. I got the heck out of that isle, lol. I definately got that weird feeling in the gut.
    Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

When someone is talking to themselves they may be crazy or they might be having a conversation on a cell phone with a small headset you don't see.

Either way best get away from their immediate area.

This is particularly an annoying thing about the modern world in the men's room.
      The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
      If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
      I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Working...
      X