No announcement yet.

Tactical 88

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one wants to pay you to teach, and perhaps next to no one wants it here for free. You should find a platform that appreciates you.
    Originally posted by kscardsfan
    Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

You would miss me if I left

You know you would

Honest as much as you talk to me to all the time i'm thinking you want to best friends

Is that what you want, to be best friends, I think it is, c'mon admit it
      "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

I would miss you about as much as my hemorrhoids, disappear a month so we can be sure.
        Originally posted by kscardsfan
        Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

You have so much anger

It saddens me

I feel bad for you
          "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
            No one wants to pay you to teach, and perhaps next to no one wants it here for free. You should find a platform that appreciates you.
            If true, which I have serious doubt once folks get over the initial emotional reaction of hearing their choices don't stack up, isn't it sad that people get upset over being offered some of the best info available on the subject for free.

As I've said before, if you disagree with any of the info provided debate it. Any tardo can *****, moan and call names. If youre claiming its bad info it must mean you possess knowledge of better info so get to sharing. We're all ears.

Once beyond the butthurt crybaby stuff this little site is a jewel packed with information geared to create a practical fighting mindset along with recommendations on the mental/physical tools to develope the skills to back it up should one be forced into such a scenario.
            Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

Working...
            X