Some People Are Just A-- Holes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some People Are Just A-- Holes

They're all round us, people that want to hurt other people just because they can

Be aware of what's happening around you

^^LANGUAGE^^

https://www.facebook.com/ThePitMarti...1167800292580/
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

That started at about 1 second when couple press into the dude and he looks and then presses back into them. He made up his mind then that he wasn't going to give up any space. I think the woman felt him push and then push back into him harder moving him a step and the asshole elbow's her.
    Its Dave, open up....Dave's not here!

gladium habens libertatem habet

Comment

Originally posted by Dmog View Post
      That started at about 1 second when couple press into the dude and he looks and then presses back into them. He made up his mind then that he wasn't going to give up any space. I think the woman felt him push and then push back into him harder moving him a step and the asshole elbow's her.
      I watched the video several times and I think the woman accidentally bumps into him. Then like you say, he decides to push back and the woman is pushed up against the boyfriend, who pushes back, moving the girl into the jerk, who then elbows her and whales on the boyfriend. It looks to me as though the boyfriend did not know what was happening until the bastard elbows the girl.

In any event, Elbow Man was a total bastard.

One reason I don't go into bars and I'm glad the one a block or so sooth of my house closed for good.
      Taceant colloquia. Effugiat risus. Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.
      The Pale Horse available on Amazon for your digital reader.
      I don't know why I'm better with revolvers, keat so please stop asking.

Comment

A little more about this

The BG is a city/county employee, I don't remember which and has been on paid leave for 2 years
        "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

Working...
        X