Evade, Barricade, Respond Appropriately

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evade, Barricade, Respond Appropriately

It is tragic when heroic people get killed while trying to stop evil... but, it is far less tragic than teaching our kids to cower and be slaughtered. The country turned a corner after the Killings at Sandy Hook when we finally stopped preaching nothing but “hide & hope” in the Lockdown Strategies born after Columbine.

We are seeing people successfully EVADE, BARRICADE AND FIGHT more and more often. We are also seeing more use of medical equipment and training in the immediate aftermath of mass violence. Reversing those trends is nonsensical.

Learn more about armed or unarmed Responses to Active Killers at personaldefensenetwork.com or through School Attacker Response Course.
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1303869778

Failure is an opportunity to learn.

One of comments mentioned Paris, I'm guessing the reference was to the Bataclan Theater

Of course few if any mass casualty events would ever resemble what happened at Bataclan but we can never be sure

For those on the fence about what to do should they find themselves in such an incident I suggest you read about what happened to the victims in the Bataclan Theater

If after reading what happened and you are still on the fence nothing i can say would ever convince you what is the appropriate action to take

"I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Comment

Working...
    X