Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joined USCCA

FYI

So much content on the members website, it will take a very long time to get through all of it, as of today the blog alone is 444 pages with 4 articles per page

Some of it is basic, at least basic for people who study the subject, for the other 95% of CCW's it is a rich vein of information

That is not to say there aren't articles and video for more advanced people, there is plenty of information for them as well

One part of what is presented in the Training section that is most interesting is what they call "The Proving Ground", it is very well done Scenario / FOF training and as we see over and over again people who are not used to working against a living breathing opponent fall apart in this type of training. Lot's of bad decisions and lot's of misses. People tend to miss a lot when an opponent is shooting back
    If I read it correctly they will doing "The Proving Ground" at the USCCA Conference that will held in KCMO next March, that would be fun

If you are in the market for CCW Insurance give USCCA a look
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

I have them. Really enjoy the the magazine, it is well done with good information.
    Last edited by wildcatmo; 06-18-2019, 12:07.
    Be realistic. It's only a matter of time until you hurt yourself.

Comment

It seems to a professional well run company

I hope I never have to find out how well run it is
      "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

Comment

I've heard mostly good things about the magazine. Is it available without joining the club? Ace2
        Sometimes the term 'Idiot' is a description and not an insult.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
          I've heard mostly good things about the magazine. Is it available without joining the club? Ace2
          It seems that it is available

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/res...arry-magazine/

Comment

Working...
          X