Part 1 ~ When the police arrive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKgupG_8S0E

Part 2 ~ Police Custody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak8OkqBYu7I

Part 3 ~ Getting an Attorney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh_ku1iDYzc&t=750s

Part 4 ~ The Cost of Self Defense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WvdZVGhVYk

"I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Makes, I'd draw my firearm on someone even though they haven't seen me and there's a perfectly safe avenue of escape readily available seem mighty dumb.
    Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

Think about a "felony stop" if a car driver fails to stop when a siren and lights are ignored. Cops will stop when the vehicle is stopped and command the occupants to exit the cr. The cops will have guns drawn.
      The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
      If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
      I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Macklin View Post
        Think about a "felony stop" if a car driver fails to stop when a siren and lights are ignored. Cops will stop when the vehicle is stopped and command the occupants to exit the cr. The cops will have guns drawn.
        Why are we wasting time and energy thinking about any sort of LEO activities? What's your hangups on relaying cop stories and trying to relate cop stuff to a CCW discussion forum? Are you a cop performing cops duties? Are you a civilian performing felony traffic stops?

Presenting a gun when lethal force is not the most appropriate response is asking to escalate the situation beyond what you can handle physically, psychologically and monetarily. It's just plain stupid. Why is everyone looking for an excuse to brandish their guns?

Comment

Originally posted by mjkeat View Post

Why are we wasting time and energy thinking about any sort of LEO activities? What's your hangups on relaying cop stories and trying to relate cop stuff to a CCW discussion forum? Are you a cop performing cops duties? Are you a civilian performing felony traffic stops?

Presenting a gun when lethal force is not the most appropriate response is asking to escalate the situation beyond what you can handle physically, psychologically and monetarily. It's just plain stupid. Why is everyone looking for an excuse to brandish their guns?
          There are similarities worth understanding. Both are armed. LEO goes looking for trouble, it is expected daily. The individual person is looking to avoid trouble.
          You asked "Why.?"

I assumed anybody could understand. I guess I ws wrong to make that assumption.

The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
          If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?

Comment

There are similarities worth understanding. Both are armed. LEO goes looking for trouble, it is expected daily. The individual person is looking to avoid trouble.
            You asked "Why.?"

I assumed anybody could understand. I guess I ws wrong to make that assumption.
            Other than having a gun, being armed is more than carrying a gun, what are the similarities?

Comment

i THOUGHT YOU KNEW.

Comment

i THOUGHT YOU KNEW.
                I'm asking you, what the similarities are. You say there are similarities worth understanding. I'd like to know what those are.
                Last edited by mjkeat; 08-18-2019, 17:36.

Comment

Engage your brain. BYE

Comment

Engage your brain. BYE
                    I'm attempting to. What are the similarities? You say there are similarities worth understanding. I'd like to know what those are. Why do you all run and hide when I start asking questions?

Comment

Working...
                    X