X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "5 Self Defense Myths That Women Still Believe"

Yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFn-YfTdqB8&t=0s
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

It is fun to watch Scarlett Johansson in the movies Women should not believe she can whip a dozen men with her bare hands.
    Men should just enjoy the show.

Actors rehearse and have "special effects" and a script to follow.

IF I was a lot younger it might be fun to just wrestle with her.
    The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
    If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
    I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

Comment

A lot of cow tipping going on in the self defense world.

I'll admit there was a time when I suggested across body carry for purses. Most of the time that recommendation was made to those who insisted on carrying defensive tools withing their purse even after explaining that it wasn't a very smart idea to do so.

I do remember the argument that ensued when the "**** the purse" concept was mentioned. People clambered to find all sorts of excuses for why one should fight for their purse.
      Last edited by mjkeat; 09-09-2019, 15:33.
      Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

When is the last time anyone saw a woman around here?
        Originally posted by kscardsfan
        Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
          When is the last time anyone saw a woman around here?
          I see women all the time, I see lots of men too.
          Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Comment

Went to see the wound doctor and have a nurse examine and re-bandage my feet. The good news they are 75-91% healed
            The nurse has an advanced degree in another field. She agreed that women should be armed and Walmart just feel for the "must do something" syndrome.

Maybe 50 nut jobs a year out of 330 million people and Walmart, et al, this that anything they've proposed will have any effect. The thing that will work they won't do because they just hate guns.
            Last edited by Jim Macklin; 09-11-2019, 02:06.
            The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
            If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?

Comment

They give you a script for pain meds, you read what you wrote?
              Originally posted by kscardsfan
              Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Not so big Tom View Post
                They give you a script for pain meds, you read what you wrote?
                Fixed two typos.

BTW, the wound clinic has not prescribed pain meds. BTW2, a nice guy was in the waiting room He had lost both legs in a traffic accident.
                No matter how bad you feel life has treated you, there are many people who got a poorer hand dealt.

Comment

Working...
                X