Sight options for Glock 43

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sight options for Glock 43

Hello everyone, first off I’d like to say I love Glocks, but hate the factory sights and tritium doesn’t hit the spot like it use to. I’ve recenlty purchased a Glock 43 and I’m looking for replacement sights. I’ve narrowed it down to a gold bead front and maybe a serrated rear sight, problem is the front sight is listed as .200” as height and I have no clue what the rear sight height should be. Any advice or links are appreciated.

thank you
    Last edited by VID88; 06-14-2018, 06:22.
    When young men seek to be like you, when lazy men resent you, when powerful men look over their shoulder at you, when cowardly men plot behind your back, when corrupt men wish you were gone, and evil men want you dead. Only then will you have done your share.

From what I read, the front sights are stock .160 and rear are stock .165 height. The difference being in the width of the rear sight not the height with other models. This was something I looked into when I picked up my 43. In the end, I found my POI/POA was good so stuck with the stock height and changed over the TFX. I have several of my pistols fitted with them so I figured I'd stick with what I know.
    For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!
    -Lord Byron (=5 lines)

Comment

Thank you!
      When young men seek to be like you, when lazy men resent you, when powerful men look over their shoulder at you, when cowardly men plot behind your back, when corrupt men wish you were gone, and evil men want you dead. Only then will you have done your share.

Comment

Working...
      X