X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remington V3 Tac 13

Yep

https://www.remington.com/other-products/v3-tac-13
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

Couldn't find answer elsewhere, so I'll hazard to ask here: Will this require a permit under the "all other weapons" guidelines as would any short-barrelled shotgun, or is it legal right out of the box: go down and buy one on the 4473 form?

Comment

Same as the TAC 14
      "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

Comment

Originally posted by ricco View Post
        Same as the TAC 14
        Nope - it's gas operated autoloader (TAC13) vs pump action (TAC14). Both are really just toys - but I may have to buy one. Because I can.
        "In Heaven there will be no law, and the lion will lie down with the Lamb... In Hell there will be nothing but law, and due process will Be meticulously observed". - Professor Grant Gilmore, Yale Law School

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by digger View Post
          Couldn't find answer elsewhere, so I'll hazard to ask here: Will this require a permit under the "all other weapons" guidelines as would any short-barrelled shotgun, or is it legal right out of the box: go down and buy one on the 4473 form?
          It is not a shotgun, is not a modified shotgun, as such it is not an S.B.S. by the BATFE, no registration, no licensing.
          It is a firearm that happens to fire shotshells and as such is regulated by minimum length overall, not barrel length.
          Gone. Good riddance.
          Watch the **** storm continue without me.

Comment

Originally posted by GMC70 View Post

Nope - it's gas operated autoloader (TAC13) vs pump action (TAC14). Both are really just toys - but I may have to buy one. Because I can.
            My answer was to digger's question on legality

Overall length is 26.5

Comment

Thanks fo r the responses.

Comment

Working...
              X