Savage 320 Home Defense Pump Shotgun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage 320 Home Defense Pump Shotgun

Anyone familiar with the Savage 320 Home Defense Pump Shotgun? Cabelas has them on sale for $199. Are they any good or would I be better off paying more for a Remington or a Mosburg? I won't be using it much but I do want it to work when I need it. I don't want to spend this much money on a small club.

Originally posted by KLH View Post
    Anyone familiar with the Savage 320 Home Defense Pump Shotgun? Cabelas has them on sale for $199. Are they any good or would I be better off paying more for a Remington or a Mosburg? I won't be using it much but I do want it to work when I need it. I don't want to spend this much money on a small club.

What? I thought they were $399 in their ad, I blew it off and didn't even look at them. Hmm, guess I better look again
    I sold all my firearms because the media said they were "EVIL"
    S&W M&P Rifle and Pistol Armorer Certified

Comment

Budsgunshop has them for $194 free shipping some places cheaper.

They are possibly made in china...I would go for a norinco 98/interstate arms 981(982) in that price range.
      Originally posted by Turbobuddha
      The eyes can lie. I've seen it. There are some truly sick people out there and if you look in their eyes, you'll see loving kindness, while their hands are making animal balloons with your intestine.
      Originally posted by Over40andA40
      I believe you need to revaluate your existence within our community here and perhaps disconnect yourself from those of us still living in the REAL world.

Comment

Originally posted by norinco982lover View Post
        Budsgunshop has them for $194 free shipping some places cheaper.

They are possibly made in china...I would go for a norinco 98/interstate arms 981(982) in that price range.

That is correct but by the time you factor in FFL fee's it is about the same price as Cabela's.

I double checked the ad, don't know what I was thinking.
        I sold all my firearms because the media said they were "EVIL"
        S&W M&P Rifle and Pistol Armorer Certified

Comment

Working...
        X