Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing the All New FGX Balisong

Interesting

"Our new FGX Balisong is not a toy but it’s awfully hard to make yourself stop flipping it. Made entirely of Griv-Ex™ and other strategic non-metal materials, it’s a marvel of injection molding at a ridiculously low price. The double-edged blade features a sharp, reinforced point and sports twin “grip and rip” serrated edges that will cut to the bone!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biRFUWrVJpY
    "I suppose it's tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail...." ~Abraham Maslow~

"Skill makes you harder to kill" ~ Unknown

I had a knife similar to this growing up. I remember sticking it in my leg while practicing opening when I was around 10 or 12. I sold it to a friend for what I paid of it. Ive been a fan of fixed blades ever since.
    PLAY THE TRUMP CARD IN 2016!!!

Comment

They're kinda like fidget spinners. Everyone had one in the late 70's to early 80's. They used to be Benchmades bread and butter back then. I recall them being sold in the martial arts magazines for over $100, which was pricey in the early 80's. Then the swap meet quality copies were ubiquitous. Back then you could carry a pocket knife to school and most of us had one. At least at my school; which was rural. We also raffled shotguns on school property back then. Things were probably a lot different in urban schools.
      Last edited by fixxer; 02-03-2019, 01:39.
      For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
      And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
      And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
      And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!
      -Lord Byron (=5 lines)

Comment

Everything is a fidget spinner until you actually need one. Lol
        "Boards!!! Do not hit back!!" Bruce Lee
        "Luck favors the prepared"
        "You think I'm a hero? I am not a hero. And if you're smart, that scares you. Because I have nothing to lose. I mean to beat you to death, and drink your blood from a boot." Jack Reacher

Comment

Working...
        X