John Nelson Cooper Mini- Bowie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Nelson Cooper Mini- Bowie

Bought years ago from Cooper, need money. Anybody interested?

Seems to be a rare model. Small enough to be a boot knife.

Does $2,000.00 seem like a fair price?
    The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
    If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?
    I am not a lawyer, but I have personal opinions.

I took some pictures. Will post them ASAP
    The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.
    If your religion says suicide and murder are wrong; Aren't you doing both if you are not prepared to defend your life and the lives of others?

Comment

Having a little trouble pairing my cell to the new computer. Maybe I'm too tired to type correctly.

Anyway, if you're interested in a very nice Cooper knife, $2,000 or best offer in market range.

SEnd me a private message and your cell phone and I'll send you a text message with the pictures

Comment

Maybe try this in BST?
        Originally posted by kscardsfan
        Grain of salt hell, I'm taking it with a salt block from the feed store. Thats a big bunch of crap there.

QUOTE=mjkeat;n1101496]****ing stupid.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Yes, I will. I've got pictures, need to find a host to like from to KSCCW.

Comment

Working...
          X